1. TAXES > food, car bills, rent (combined) = your largest expense. 2. only 4 percent in the U.S & Canada retire with the same standard of living they had before retiring. 3. the government has good tax laws for small businesses because it creates jobs. 4. there are two tax laws. a. for the w2 employee - makes you poor b. for the business person - makes you rich 5. basically as a business owner you get to drink 99% of the money you make and give the last 1% to the government. 6. as a w2 employee the government drinks 99% of the money you make and gives you the last 1%. 7. as a w2 employee all your expenses CANNOT be written off 8. as a business owner as many of your expenses can be written off as you want. 9. therefore as a business owner everything that you do is on DISCOUNT. 10. as a w2 employee you have to bear the burden of it all 11. if you like doing that cool just know your money is being used by OTHER PEOPLE. 12. when as a business owner you could keep most of the money for yourself.
13. to be a legitimate business owner all you have to do is work on it a
hour to two hours a day for 4-5 days. it just can't be a hobby. 14. the government doesn't even care if you make money or not just if you're trying to make money. 15. there is no difference between it being in a brick and mortar building or in your home.
16. there is no reason why you shouldn't invest in business unless you
are content with losing money and staying poor. in business you win!
THE COLD HARD TRUTH part 2
1. the harder you work for money the more you'll pay for taxes. 2. if you work for assets you'll pay less in taxes. 3. if you create more assets you build the economy. 4. if you build the economy you'll help save the economy. 5. if you help save the economy we'll be able to live and retire happily as a nation.
6. cause the american dollar is in jeopardy. the government is in debt
trillions of dollars and we are on the brink of a financial collapse. 7. building businesses, creating new inventions, innovated products and solutions will turn things around. 8. taxes are not the solution to helping the government we are.
9. as long as the masses are under the working class/proletariat the
answer for saving the economy will never be solved because of the
employee mindset engrained into us through indoctrination of schools. 10. we have to team together and RISE UP higher!
THE COMPENSATION PLAN
1 referral = 80 bucks vs 10 hrs at a job
3 referrals = 240 bucks vs 20 hrs at a job
5 referrals = 400 dollars vs 30 hrs at a job
12-13 referrals = over 1000 dollars vs two weeks of 180 hrs at a job
1. during a emergency accident ($500) 2. while in the hospital ($150 everyday for a year!) 3. in case of unexpected death ($10,000-50,000) 4. for buying prescription meds. (60% off money back) 5. for dental care (50% off money back) 6. for vision care (60% off money back) 7. for road side assistance ($100) 8. while traveling ($500) 9. while in jail ($25,000) 10. while in court ($2,000) 11. while looking for a lost/stolen credit card ($1,000) 12. while looking for a stolen vehicle ($5,000)